Everything run and associated with YAG is publicized by the Press Corps, which spreads awareness and keeps delegates, officers, and staff in the loop, during and after Conference.
Press is responsible for publishing content through the following mediums:
- The YAG Mag: a print publication containing objective news articles that cover all aspects of YAG, both in and out of Trenton. Articles topics cover the gubernatorial race, bills, delegates’ experiences, op-ed pieces, and any and all things YAG. Copies of the YAG Mag are distributed each day at conference.
- Between the Gavels: a video news series in which press officers provide updates from the legislative chambers, specialized committees, and the Officer Corps. Episodes of Between the Gavels are broadcast each day at conference.
- Social media: publicizes various YAG-related activities through Twitter and Instagram throughout conference in order to promote YAG’s online presence. Social media posts typically highlight delegates around conference.
- Date TBD: Pre-Legislative Assignment
- March 11, 2018: Pre-Legislative Session
- Questions will be created for the gubernatorial debate
- Teams for YAG Mag, Between the Gavels, and Social Media will be formed
- April 13-15, 2018: Conference