- Must have authorization to run for office from Committee Advisor.
- Must possess ability to set a positive tone over all proceedings
- Must have ability to develop and present suitable inspirational messages, which are respectful and inclusive of all beliefs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preside over the Emergency Response Committee
- Must develop a long term and short terms crisis.
- Must have well developed updates and videos to go along with the crisis
- Assist every delegate and breakout group in writing and developing their proposals
- Exemplifies the Code of Conduct and YMCA Ground Rules
- Submit an application for Student Leadership on Saturday evening of Conference
- Elections are held at the conclusion of the conference. Each candidate will give a 2-minute speech in support of his/her candidacy and answer several questions
- Candidate with majority of votes wins. Student elected will be announced at Closing Ceremony